This company is looking for a motivated, self-starting individual to join their team. The candidate must have experience working in the IT field, possess the ability to learn new technologies, and the ability to work in a team environment. Primary duties are to work directly with customers to resolve all Level 1 IT service tickets. Must have a customer-friendly attitude, good written/oral communication skills, and the ability to multi-task in this fast-paced, customer-driven environment. Must be hard-working, customer-oriented, and possess a clean driving record.
As a Level 1 IT Service Technician, you are primarily responsible for receiving incoming service tickets, resolving technical issues, and communicating with the customer throughout the process.
– Act as the first point of contact to the customer for all service requests
– Coordinate and schedule IT support tickets to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
– Review incoming service tickets (via telephone, email, etc.) and assign them to the appropriate resource
– Communicate with customers as necessary, keeping them informed on service ticket progress
– Resolve incoming Level 1 Service Tickets and see them through to completion
– Troubleshoot daily Level 1 Service issues via remote support tools
– Perform on-site hardware repairs / new installations as necessary
Qualified candidates will have:
We provide benefits that include: