Work in Lab/Clean room and follow all company safety protocols and guidelines
• Photoresist spin coating and photolithography
• Wet chemical etching
• Metal deposition and lift-off procedures
• Dielectric deposition
• Measurements using various metrology tools
• Will need to handle fragile wafers
• 1 to 2+ years of processing experience in the semiconductor or related field.
• Experience working with chemicals eg acids, solvents, photoresists and developers.
• Basic computer skills. Knowledge of SPC for process control and optimization.