Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a CSR for our client in Cranbury.
This person will be responsible for servicing the needs of their customers. Direct contact with all levels of the organization, especially the sales team, is essential in providing accurate and timely solutions to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assures friendly, timely, and accurate solutions are provided to the customer.
- Provides basic technical and product information to our customer’s inquires.
- Receive and process all orders contacting customers if clarification is necessary and providing order confirmations within 4 hours for standard products.
- Assist customer with order logistics, such as delivery dates, shipping logistics, expediting orders, initiating tracers, claims and P.O.D.
- Check availability of inventory to ensure order fulfillment.
- Cross reference competitive part numbers and descriptions.
- Performs initial and secondary contract review on orders entered.
- Provides customer information of published prices on standard products.
- In support of sales team; process sample, literature, and technical service requests (TSR requests) and provides critical information in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates and processes customer complaints, returned material authorization (RMA) requests with Quality and appropriate sales person including documenting in appropriate files on G drive.
- Provide Management with information necessary to review, revise, and implement required procedures.
- Bilingual capabilities are a plus.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off